This MHFA Refresher course is designed to empower Mental Health First Aiders (MHFAiders®) to renew their qualification, maintain their skills and refresh the training they completed 3 years ago.
The four-hour online MHFA Refresher course will support your MHFAiders® by:
- Renewing their skills
- Updating their knowledge of mental health supports
- Giving them the chance to practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Providing them access to three years of MHFAider® support and benefits
It is important for MHFAiders® to refresh skills, the same way physical first aiders do, it’s also a great way to demonstrate your commitment to treating mental health and physical health equally.
Investing in the course will keep you feeling motivated, empowered and confident to continue carrying out your role as a MHFAider®.
How is the course taught?
- The course is delivered online via Zoom
- As with the Mental Health First Aid course, learning will take place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- The capacity is limited to 20 people per course so that your instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
- It is taught by one of our qualified Mental Health First Aid Instructors
How much does it cost?
- the AFT cost is £90 +VAT (course value is £150 +VAT)
If you are interested in booking a private course for a large group, team or your organisation, please email email@example.com.